View Profile GriffinLancer

26 Movie Reviews

Into the eyes of madness.

Amazing.

I'm so glad I'm not affiliated with those fucks. Great work guys.

wow.

Whoever gets to do voice acting for this is going to be some lucky campers. Good lord, that was awesomely sweet.

7 Game Reviews

First things first.

You need to fix up the control scheme, and find a way to fix the reaction time of the player, because its way too short, 1 second from death. Not everyone is as fast as you, or know exactly where the enemy is. Remember to make the flash to suit the player's needs, not yours.

You've got a good idea...

but you're slowing down the action. Try and speed it up, add some music, etc...You've got a good idea on the ground, and I hope you can refine this to make it better.

Cool...

Hey...Is voice acting another thing you're looking for? Loved the game, btw.

43 Audio Reviews

I'm digging it. Real DOS vibes in this.

It's a solid beat, and the piano that plays those high notes are very subtle about halfway through, its a good touch. Nice work, especially in regards to the flow.

Aydin-Jewelz123 responds:

Thanks dude, much appreciated! I didn't want to take away from the main piano sections as the only piano vst I use atm is FL Keys, which is more of a supporting piano than a center stage one. Used that to subtly fills the gaps.

Got a nice balance of light and airy electronica with some breakbeat elements in there. It's definitely giving me chill vibes, so good on you for that.

Aydin-Jewelz123 responds:

Thanks for checking it out and for the feedback dude! :)

1 Art Review

She looks great! I love the look on her face while she's blowing that bubble nonchalantly.

Support my insanity by donating for new music packs and instruments. I've turned into a Crypto-fiend.

Joseph @GriffinLancer