View Profile GriffinLancer

25 Movie Reviews

Amazing.

I'm so glad I'm not affiliated with those fucks. Great work guys.

wow.

Whoever gets to do voice acting for this is going to be some lucky campers. Good lord, that was awesomely sweet.

one reason why i hate CS.

And its Admins abusing their powers. Great work.

farazparsa responds:

Thanks. Abusing admins have really become a stereotype for every admin, and it's by far the most accurate IMO.

7 Game Reviews

First things first.

You need to fix up the control scheme, and find a way to fix the reaction time of the player, because its way too short, 1 second from death. Not everyone is as fast as you, or know exactly where the enemy is. Remember to make the flash to suit the player's needs, not yours.

You've got a good idea...

but you're slowing down the action. Try and speed it up, add some music, etc...You've got a good idea on the ground, and I hope you can refine this to make it better.

Cool...

Hey...Is voice acting another thing you're looking for? Loved the game, btw.

39 Audio Reviews

Most definitely an ending theme for Bikini vids.

Real atmospheric, good tone for a loading screen. I like what you did with the percussion, like its coming from within a container, and it's slowly being released.

The brass was a great touch, but I feel like the strings may have overpowered the mood as it went on. Maybe they were too clean for my liking, perhaps maybe throw them into a feedback loop and turn them into something similar to a glitching noise, or make them more synthetic because I feel like it transitioned from R6 to Ghost Recon.

Great layering here. Digging the organized chaos of the drums.

Support my insanity by donating for new music packs and instruments. I've turned into a Crypto-fiend.

Joseph @GriffinLancer