Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Amazing.

I'm so glad I'm not affiliated with those fucks. Great work guys.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

wow.

Whoever gets to do voice acting for this is going to be some lucky campers. Good lord, that was awesomely sweet.

Counter-Strike Encounters Counter-Strike Encounters

one reason why i hate CS.

And its Admins abusing their powers. Great work.

farazparsa responds:

Thanks. Abusing admins have really become a stereotype for every admin, and it's by far the most accurate IMO.

Link vs Ganondorf Link vs Ganondorf

Nicely done.

I liked your flash very much, and I'd like to take the time to give this review. In my opinion, you should remake this flash, add a few more technical things that would make this flash even better. Graphics, maybe adding in voices, or even fleshing out the story a bit. I hope you take consideration that you are indeed a good flash artist, and take the time to read and apply. Thanks.

SW: Sith Confrontation 2 SW: Sith Confrontation 2

Flames ahoy...

Right, I don't see why people love to flame, without a decent purpose as to the flaming, I personally only do it when its really really needed...

anyway...

Great job, Xen. I loved every moment of this flash, and Everything about it. Only thing that bothered me was that the music was sometimes louder than the dialouge, but it was all good...I thank you for allowing me to do the work for you, and I hope that I am on your list for future flash work, because you're one of the better producers I've had in my short stint as a V.A.

Doom - The Shores of Hell Doom - The Shores of Hell

nicely done...wait..

Its this series! OMG! Dude, no way. I loved Knee Deep In The Dead, Now I feel much pride!!! ^_^ ZOMFG. Thanks for giving me the oppertunity to do the narrative on your flash, I hope to hear more from you soon.

BTW, If you ever need a re-mastering, ask me, I converted the .WAV file to mp3, so you don't have to worry about file size.

LilDwarf responds:

Hey buddy! I didn't know you were a user here! I'm glad you liked it ^_^. You can send mee the file to my gmail so I can put it in! One question though, which sound format is better to import: Mp3 or wav? That might explain a few things >_>

Spiky Caterpillar & Aphid Spiky Caterpillar & Aphid

WTF????

WTF? This made no sense!

Violent Video Games Violent Video Games

Are you kidding me?

You guys NEED to do some VALID research before you do anything like that. Find pros and cons. For example. Since the Release of the PSX, Crimes in total have dropped almost more than half in the recent years. And to top it all off, the numbers of murders have dropped as well. You guys should stop being so one-sided about the issue, and look at it from both sides of the situation. You guys sucked horribly, and Like the other guy said, I hope you guys failed that report.

Flea-Productions responds:

Do you honestly believe that we think violent video games are bad? We just did it for the grade. Oh, and by the way, we got an A... +.

Legendary Tales 1-4 Legendary Tales 1-4

wtf is the other guy talking about?

Dude, seriously. WTF are you talking about? Did you eat something illegal and then try to be a smart-ass? because if so, you've failed miserabely.

This flash is great, and I love both of you guys' work. I hope seeing you guys come out with more submissions soon.

If God was one of us. If God was one of us.

WTF...

STFU, man. This flash was good. This is not a religious site, and I respect your religion, but do not go and preach it in a damn review. The voice acting is great. So first off.

STFU with your religious speech. If you need to vent, do it constructively, not "OMGWTFBBQ UR GAY LAWL"

To the author of this flash. You did good, and I voted 4. Good luck in the future.

BadFlashProductions responds: